It’s time to awaken from our long winter’s nap. The birds are chirping and nature is buzzing about. The sigh and sounds of spring have us giddy with excitement for warmer and longer days ahead.
Aesthetically speaking, our surroundings and home often mirror each other, and this season, they’re basking in a mutually reflective glow. With bright hues, fresh scents, and lively patterns, spring is the perfect time to explore and play with new ideas for your home.
Early Spring Inspiration
- In case you haven’t heard, colorful kitchens are in! We’re loving this beautiful kitchen design by Amanda Louise Interiors.
- Think colorful cup holders for your desk and vintage blue and white ceramic bowls to use as planters.
- Add a bowl of limes to your bar cart for a pop of color and to add a squeeze to any cocktail.
- Vision and Hammer displays an easy and visually pleasing way to store and organize linens.
Late Spring Inspiration
- Jen Talbot teaches us how to play with mixing patterns for the happiest look.
- Too busy to grow your own flowers? Add textured florals to your walls with collage art by Morgan Walker.
- Stock up on fresh, French soaps and display them in a vintage trinket dish. Shop soaps at The Six Bells
- Play with color this spring. A bold yellow with this soft pastel palette designed by Golden Design Interiors is the ultimate balancing act of colors.